Celebrate Your Wedding With Main Street Lake Cruises
Our professional wedding planners will make your wedding a unique Branson experience - with the Branson Landing Fountains as the perfect backdrop for your celebration. Select one of our three venues for a romantic wedding event on the water and we will take care of all the details so you can relax and enjoy your special day. Reserve your special date today!
- Full wedding services
- Destination Wedding planning
- Start to finish coordinator
- Local officiates list available
- Preferred local vendors list available
- Alter with theater style setup
- Bridal Changing Room on board the Princess
- Several menu choices available BBQ Ribs, Roasted Chicken, Beef Brisket.
- Charter a private cruise or join us on our public dinner cruise
- Cocktail & hors d' oeuvres, full dinners menus available
- Dance floor, DJ's and local musicians available upon request.
- Specialty linens may be ordered upon request
- Romantic setting to ask for her hand in marriage.
- Captains Forecastle a small private dining room exquisitely decorated
- Bring the new families together to celebrate the upcoming nuptials
- Private charter or reserve your special seating on a public cruise.
- Captain's Forecastle or Admiral's Room for a private dining
- Gift openings
- Enjoy Hors d' oeuvres or a Champagne Brunch
Wedding Limo Cruise
- Local Limo service referrals upon request.
For pricing and availability of private events, contact a Main Street Lake Cruises representative at 877-38-BOATS (877-382-6287) or email us.
Let us provide you a FREE customized proposal for your group.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
We'll Be Back
"We had an absolutely fabulous time on the dinner cruise. The atmosphere was beautiful and the food was OUTSTANDING! We would definitely recommend this dinner cruise and will definitely do this again on our next visit to Branson."
Absolutely The Best People To Deal With
"We decided over a month in advance to include the 4th of July Pizza cruise as a celebration cruise on the Princess for family and friends after our wedding. During that month leading up to and including arrival back at the dock after the cruise, Tom and all of the staff were absolutely amazing. Through our whole wedding planning and process, they were truly the best and easiest to deal with. Everyone followed through on what they said, assured and re-assured me that they would work with any request I had. I really believe the whole crew far exceeded any expectation I could possibly have-and as a bride planning a wedding, this is no easy feat! The music was fun and lively and the music crew participated in the festivities too! I only wish I had planned my whole wedding on the boat! It would have saved money overall, not to mention saved A LOT OF HEADACHE!!"