Branson Landing Princess Yacht Cruises
Experience Branson's historic Lake Taneycomo while cruising aboard Branson
Landing's 100' luxury yacht. Windows line the Princess's two climate controlled
decks providing spectacular views of breathtaking lake scenery.
The Branson Landing Princess is handicap accessible, climate controlled, and has onboard restroom facilities for guests.
|Weight:||83 Gross Tons|
|Propulsion:||330 hp John Deere (2)|
|Generator:||76 kW Caterpillar (2)|
|Shipyard:||SkipperLiner - La Crosse, WI||
- Two (2) Climate Controlled Decks
- Large Panoramic Viewing Windows
- Three (3) Outdoor Bistro Seating Decks
- Nautical Cherrywood & Brass Decor
- Two (2) Full Service Bars w/ Snacks
- Bride's Room w/ Private Restroom
- Three (3) Full Service Restrooms
- Easy Handicap Boarding Design
- Three (3) Networked Flat Panel TV's
- Satellite Television & Radio System
- Split Deck Distributed Audio System
- Radar & GPS Navigation Display
Public Cruise Tickets
Prices starting at $49.00
per person (tax included)
Advance purchase required. Cruises usually sell out in advance!
Check availability and buy tickets online:
Lake Queen -
To purchase by phone, call
To learn more about private charter opportunities, contact your Main Street Lake Cruises professional event planner at 877-38-BOATS (877-382-6287) or email us.