Branson Lake Queen - Paddleboat Cruises
The Lake Queen is a modern day replica of the grand riverboats which used to ply the White River in Branson, Missouri. As the Lake Queen paddles along the shores of Lake Taneycomo your guide will explain facts and trivia of the historical and present day Branson waterfront, along with local points of interest.
The Lake Queen is handicap accessible, climate controlled, and has onboard restroom facilities for guests.
Public Cruise Tickets
Advance purchase required. Cruises usually sell out in advance!
The Lake Queen is perfect for...
Show your customers how much you appreciate them by taking them on a customer appreciation cruise. They are bound to appreciate it!
- Enjoy full narration by our highly experienced Captains.
- Get your souvenir photo taken to remember your event.
- There is no better place to hold your holiday program than aboard one of our yachts! We have the perfect setup. Call us and we'll show you!
- There is no other better place to celebrate a birthday party than on the water. We'll even let you captain the boat!
- Several affordable menu choices
- handicapped accessible
- Full cash bar
- Group discounts available
Tour Group Events
- Dockside passenger drop off and pick up
- Driver & escort comp policy
- Variety of menu selections
- Special seating arrangements
- Special payments plans
- Fully narrated sightseeing cruises by our own Captains
- Window lined climate controlled entertainment decks offer fabulous views from any seat in the house
- By offering a fun filled and luxuries dinner cruise your group is sure to make the most out our your fund raising event.
Lake Queen Cruise Schedule
|11:45 am, 1:45 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:45 pm, 7:45 pm|
|11:45 am, 1:45 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:45 pm, 8:45 pm 4th of July Fireworks Cruise|
|11:45 am, 1:45 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:45 pm, 8:45 pm 3rd of July Fireworks Cruise|
|* Triangle denotes one or more sold out events.|
"Great food. Excellent staff. Lovely cruise. Highly recommended."