Branson Lake Queen - Paddleboat Cruises
The Lake Queen is a modern day replica of the grand riverboats which used to ply the White River in Branson, Missouri. As the Lake Queen paddles along the shores of Lake Taneycomo your guide will explain facts and trivia of the historical and present day Branson waterfront, along with local points of interest. The Lake Queen is perfect for...
The Lake Queen is handicap accessible, climate controlled, and has onboard restroom facilities for guests.
PUBLIC CRUISE TICKETS
|Weight:||68 Gross Tons|
|Propulsion:||205 hp Caterpillar (2)|
|Generator:||40 kW Cummins (2)|
|Shipyard:||SkipperLiner - La Crosse, WI||
- Climate Controlled Salon
- Large Panoramic Viewing Windows
- Traditional Paddlewheel Riverboat
- Canopy Covered Upper Deck
- Expansive Outdoor Seating Decks
- Nautical Cherrywood & Brass Decor
- Full Service Bars w/ Snacks
- Smooth Riding Hull Design
- Two (2) Full Service Restrooms
- Easy Handicap Boarding Design
Advance purchase required. Cruises usually sell out in advance!
To purchase by phone, call 877-38-BOATS (877-382-6287) or 417-239-3980
To learn more about private charter opportunities, contact your Main Street Lake Cruises professional event planner at 877-38-BOATS (877-382-6287) or email us.
LAKE QUEEN CRUISE SCHEDULE